
I asked her big sissies their opinion of the half-up ponytails and 2-year-old Lainey decided, "They look like bunny ears!"
Here she is in ribbons too big for her sweet little baby head.(Adrienne from Ireland...if you're reading, this is one of the darling shirts you sent us--thanks!)
Here Emilyn cries, "Mommy! Get these things off my head! I have a headache!"(or is it just the FOUR new teeth coming in all at once? Bless her little heart.)
Ahhhh...Relief...post-pony tail hair and a blankie cover with books from sympathetic big sissy Jaci. This is the life.
Who looks like they have bunny ears?........
4 comments:
Hi Cherilyn - Yes, I'm reading!!! and she looks gorgeous in her pink top... I love to check in often and see how the girls are doing.... I only wish I could get organised enough to get my blog up and running again - sigh! It's busy being a 'Family of five' isn't it?!!! But wouldn't change a thing :)
Best wishes
Adrienne
With her hair in pigtails she looks so much like Lainey! I think Jaci is very good at comforting her sister...
Oh my gosh she looks like Lainey!
How absolutely adorable your girls are! =) I can't believe you can get Emilyn's hair in pigtails! I think all little girls have more hair than my girls! I just am able to get a tiny clip in Sydney's hair!!
On another note - I've been praying for you! How is your foot doing?
Post a Comment