We've got a new little ditty around here that goes like this:
Krisanna Grace
you brighten this place
with your beautiful face
Krisanna Grace
repeat.
...Which I've been asked to now make up ditties for all of my girls and then they asked me in turn what Caleb and Alexia's were (their cousins), but that's a story for another time. Krisanna's Mimi, my mom said it's time for more Krisanna photos on my blog. So here they are. She will be 3 months next Wednesday!
2 comments:
Thanks for the updates on the 2 youngest...Looks like Emilyn is enjoying the playdoh, and Krisanna enjoying her family AND her reachable toys...let us hear your songs (or see the words) for your other 3 soon! I can barely see how Krisanna's legs have filled out, but I see her nice full cheeks ready for Mimi kisses soon!!!!
So did you come up with any dittys for us yet? Let me know and make sure you have one for Lydia as well! Cute pics of the hand holding on to her toys.
Post a Comment