Wednesday, December 03, 2008

First exersaucer fun

So today a friend (thanks Lisa!!) dropped by her exersaucer for Krisanna to try out. Her big sisters thought it was fun, too and enjoyed trying to show her around the play circle. Here are a few photos of Krisanna trying to make sense of this new seat in the house. As you can see from photos earlier today in one outfit and later in another, she seems particularly fixated on the lady bug. Well, supposedly baby's favorite colors are red, black and white...and she's two out of three colors.




8 comments:

Jennie said...

love the pics! thanks for the updates... it's sooo good to see the sisters loving on their little sister... how cute!?!
love,
auntie jennie

Anonymous said...

Aunt Betty says....oh my, I can hardly wait to kiss those chubby cheeks! Jordyn loves her little exersaucer, too!

Lisa Marz said...

Benjamin's favorite was the bee. He loved to bat at it and put it in his mouth.

Katy said...

I love that last picture of her! It's hard to believe that she's that big already!

Katy said...

I love that last picture of her! It's hard to believe that she's that big already!

Melodie said...

She is so precious!

Mimi said...

I love the hair! She looks SHOCKED by the ladybug! Looks like blondies are coming in around the edges...she still may be blonde after all....

Patti Simmons (Sam's mom) said...

I want a new post... blog update=overdue!!! Show us those pretty girls!