Wednesday, September 30, 2009

13 month old cruiser


Last week, Krisanna finally started pulling herself up to standing position. Last Friday was the first time we found her standing in her crib.

Today I caught her "cruising" around the living room couches for the first time.

At this rate, she will be walking in no time. We need to watch out!

It's fun watching our happy baby grow.

(the photos in this entry are from today).

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Maybe she will RUN to Mimi when I come to see her in November! What sweetness!

Patti Simmons (Sam's mom) said...

Awesome update! What a super big girl she is already!!!

Anonymous said...

How sweet! And Mimi, I hope she DOES run to you in November!! She and Jordyn are in the same time-zone of doing things!

Love ya'll!

Aunt Betty

Jennie said...

what a big girl!! keep momma busy krisanna... she doesn't have enough to do... ;) just kiddin' momma!