
Here is a photo of Lainey from last week. I think she looks like one of those little girls in the "Golden Books" series in this picture:

Emilyn continues to become more social and hates it when she can't see at least one of us! Here she is playing on daddy's shoulders. Emilyn also slept her first night in her own bed in her own room on Saturday night. Mommy's having a bit of separation anxiety, but I'm coping. She's 14 weeks old now after all!

Here are my little dancing queens. They also like to play "princess" in these costumes. Jaci leads Lainey around gently by the hand, with the arms of their adjoining hands sligtly extended. She'll announce, "This is my princess." As if she's showing her off to a big crowd. It's so cute.

We had another BBQ at our place this weekend to say "See ya later" to some special friends down the street that are moving away. Here are my girls snacking on lollipops that fell out of the pinata we had again. This is the first time I remember my girls having lollipops....Jaci finished hers fairly quickly (I think she's a hard candy biter like mommy). Lainey, surprisingly, licked and licked hers for over an hour I'd say and it still wasn't gone! Daddy had to take it away so she could take her bath for bed. Needless to say, she was not a happy camper about that. .
1 comment:
That IS a beautiful picture of Lainey, the way the sun is shining on her.I thought you got her a tricycle...looks like a bike just like Jaci's,huh?
Post a Comment