Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My First Ever Personal Blog Entry!!

I've toyed with the idea of having a blog for some time, but have resisted for a number of reasons. However, I love to write and it's nice sometimes to share or fuss or rejoice about what's happening in my life, so if someone is crazy enough and not too bored to read...here it is. I know my Mom will love this...she's my biggest fan I'm sure and will probably be the most checked in and "commenting" blogger.

Why did I start this blog? I was forced into it because Laura wouldn't let me comment in her blog without my own!! (Either she wouldn't or this blogging service wouldn't let me)....

2 comments:

Laura said...

Funny, Cherilyn!! I LOVE your blog!! Your girls are absolutely beautiful!!!!

Laura

Betty said...

Cherily,

I LOVE it! I'll be vying for your "Biggest" fan title, but will concede to your Mom! The pictures are adorable and the pink is GREAT!

Love ya'll,
Betty