Wednesday, July 12, 2006

More Jibber-Jabber


I had no idea what to name my blog, so 'til I get a better idea it remains simply "Family of Five". Speaking of which, it's amazing to reflect on the fact that less than 3 years ago we were only a family of 2 not knowing if we'd ever even be parents. Just praying we would and could!! We could not be more grateful to the Lord for answering our prayers so abundantly in His time--and gift us with so many so quickly. All born in 3 different countries!! (my little brother is about to catch up with me in that area and my parents will have 6 grandkids born in 5 different countries!) Little tidbit of trivia there for ya...

Why did I choose the pink template for the blog?? 4 of us ladies means there's a whole lot of pink around here. My husband may not recognize this blog spot without it. Ha. ha.

No comments: