Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Catching Up & Your Reservations...

Haven't had a chance to blog much lately because we've been blessed with lots of visitors the past month (and summer for that matter). I know some of you are also waiting for emails from me and wonder where I went (I'm sorry that it may be a while still for you to hear from me personally). This is my pictureless entry and now I will title a few more to catch up a bit on our last few weeks with family...We continue with family to the end of the week...then next week a family friend all the way from Japan will fly in to spend a week with us...

If you would like to bless us with a visit from you, please put in a reservation now, as dates are filling up quick. (a definite good problem to have. =) Nice to be loved.)

No comments: