Sunday, August 20, 2006

Emilyn's baby dedication...



I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.
3 John 1:4 (the Bible)

I pray I can express a similar statement one day about each of our girls! Today we publicly dedicated Emilyn to the Lord today at our church. We were publicly declaring our desire to raise her in the Word and in the Lord and asking for support in doing so. We were prayed over to be able to have the wisdom and strength to do this! They also prayed over Emi for her future faith.

I'm glad they prayed for us, because as her parents we fall so short of how we should be raising her in this way. I pray that in spite of us, she can know God for Who He really is and His incredible love for her... and will make the personal choice to follow Him one day in Jesus our Savior...


My mom and stepdad were in from Florida and got to share in this special, humbling morning.

No comments: