Monday, August 28, 2006

"When I grow up..." by Jaci

Today we read one of our "school books" and it's about how we are made and born, the names of private parts and keeping those parts private, etc...anyways after pondering the book, Jaci proclaimed, "When I grow up and have a husband, I'm gonna pray to Jesus that I can get pregnant and after I have the baby I'm gonna name her Sarah. And then when she grows up I'll have another baby and name her Emilyn!"
Later she raised herself up off her lunch chair and while stretching said excitedly, "Look mommy I'm growing up into a mommy!"
Ok...she also asked if she was gonna marry daddy. Then once she understood that he is always just her daddy and that if she has a husband, he will be called "daddy" too if they have kids, then the next question was.."What's the boy's name I'm gonna marry be?"
I told her we'd pray about all that...
Oh, she also said she's gonna feed her baby mommy milk when she comes out. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! --Uncle E

Mimi said...

What happened to "Charley"?

Anonymous said...

O.K. Who is Charley?

Too cute! Sounds like you've got a lot of praying to do. And get ready....the questions are going to get "better" and "better."

Betty