Today after waking up, Lainey was invited up on Jaci's bed where Jaci "read" her a book. Actions included. Jaci very confidently "reads" to Lainey and Lainey soaks in every word After a book and getting changed, we headed downstairs for breakfast. There, the girls decided on having a little "pre-breakfast" tea. Tea came complete with cloth napkins on laps(I didn't know Jaci knew how to do that--I guess she's noticed at restaurants).
Emilyn went rolling across the living room floor again today. Lainey took a break to cheer her baby sissy on...


Jaci and Lainey got to see Emilyn eat baby cereal for the first time today, and they each took a turn helping. Jaci kept saying to Emilyn, "You must be so proud, Emilyn!" Mommy thinks it's the big sissies who were proud. Ok, the Bumps and Bruises part? Wednesday. Naptime. Crying. "Mommy!" Jaci yelled as she ran out of their room..."Lainey fell out of her crib!". Well, I admit...I'd heard a thump but I've heard thumps come from their room before! I'm glad Jaci called me. I dropped everything and ran to her. Thankfully, Lainey came walking out of their room crying. I couldn't help but smile at the scenario of her walking out of the room (I always have to pick her up out of the crib). I also was smiling, because I figured her crying was a good sign she was ok. Jaci said that Lainey landed on her back. Today she complained a bit of a sore back, but it didn't stunt her playtime.
Later that night, Jaci was rocking in the kidsize rocking chair in their room and tumbled over! So she's got a nice mar in the middle of her forehead! But as you can see from the days events--my girls don't let little bumps, bruises or sickness get in the way of the more important things. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment