Tuesday, November 14, 2006

7 months, make a fuss....


11/14/06 Well, our sweet little Emilyn Joy is 7 months today. And boy has she been fussy...extra hungry, extra tired and just extra ornery. Just a reminder of how much she normally spoils us with smiles and contentment. I secretly wonder if there is a tooth or two deciding it will soon force its way through her gums and she just can't stand the pain. Poor little thing. I wish I could drop everything to just hold her all day, but it seems today the moment I attend to baby for any length I have a 2 year old who things she's potty-training herself (don't ask, just thankfully the messes haven't been any bigger--if only they'd all make it in the potty) or trying to get up or down off something that could get her hurt... and with mommy recovering from the flu from the weekend, it can be trying....
11/20/06 I wrote the above 6 days ago. Things have improved and I seem to have my happy baby back. I even caught a smile later that day after I wrote the above...

No comments: