Ok, as I posted last time, we put Lainey in her toddler bed. We've been trying to train her to stay on her bed. She hasn't done too bad. That is until I woke up Wednesday morning to the following scenario...
Both Jaci and Lainey in the bathroom...Lainey pushing out a big line of toothpaste on her finger to eat. Both girls had toothpaste all over their mouths and night clothes. Jaci, of course denied participation. Both were treated as guilty. Though we have no doubt Lainey led the performance, tempting big sissy into joining.


INNOCENT OR GUILTY--YOU DECIDE. Here are their photos after being reprimanded and finishing the treatment poison control recommended. I just asked if I could take their photos--I didn't tell them I had to take photos of the leftover evidence (or what was left of it!).
I called poison control...as that is what the tube of fluoridated toothpaste said to do, if "accidently" ingest more toothpaste than is regularly used for brushing. I had no idea how long they'd been having their little toothpaste eating fest.
So, here's what to do if this happens to you...
Drink a glass of milk and take 2 antacids. If you vomit once or twice in the next hour, it's to be expected...more than that, they will advise further treatment.
2 comments:
Betty says....
Cherilyn,
I had heard about the "incident" and hoped you would post pictures....I will have to say "Guilty"........the fun begins!!!
Sooooo Guilty! But still beautiful too! Love your girls to pieces!
Patti
Post a Comment