Sunday, February 04, 2007

Lainey's bed...


Lainey is now 2.5 and we finally took the bars off her crib to make a toddler bed last night. We are considering commando potty training soon, and thought it'd be best if she could get off her bed to use it. She slept well and to our knowledge did not fall off the bed. Though she did voluntarily get off a few times--following her sister into the bathroom. We had to tell her she may not use the potty at night until she learns to do it in the day. Hopefully this strategy won't be used against us. =)

In the top photo, Lainey and Jaci are playing "night-night" after Steve had the bed together. Jaci is tucking Lainey in.

As Steve broke the crib down into a bed, Jaci kept encouraging Lainey saying, "I'm going to be so proud of you when you sleep in a bed!"


Here is Emilyn giving her support as well.

We snuck a peek at Lainey in the night. Here's the proof.

Here I'll close with this...slobbery baby kiss anyone?

4 comments:

Mimi said...

YEAHHHHHH Lainey! What a big girl! She looks like she enjoyed the night~2 big sissys....I would LOVE to get a big SLOBBERY kiss from Emilyn!!!! I will have to wait a couple of months...maybe it won't be as slobbery then...Love, Mimi

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! I love all the recent posts. The hats are adorable, of course. Can you send me that picture via email so I can show Sam? I miss you friend.
Love, Patti

Meghann Roberts said...

They are so adorable! Reagan loves when I pull up your blog so she can see your girls! =)

Anonymous said...

Betty says....
Cherilyn, I just love catching up with your family via your blog. You do a GREAT job! The girls are soooooooo adorable! I can hardly wait to see ya'll again. It would be fun if we could all get together (you & Steve & girls & Meghann & Steve & girls) when ya'll visit SUNNY Orlando again!