This morning as my girls ate their breakfast, I asked them, "Did you know that God has a great purpose for your lives?"
Jaci's eyes got excitedly big as she asked for re-affirmation,
"a CIRCUS?!"
I started cracking up laughing so hard... they started giggling, too. Finally I mustered up something like, "Well, maybe a circus, but definitely a purpose."
God's Word from Psalm 139...13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, 16 your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Friday, June 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Cherilyn, I love it! A circus- I'm sure that God smiled too :-) Thanks for sharing the joys of your family!
love,Katy Darnell
Post a Comment