sxyzcbvbYou look like you are on the Ferris Wheel, Emilyn...Mimi will take you on one, one day, because I don't think your Mommy shares me love for them!~
There is always at least one more fact which we know nothing about, in every person's situation. --Oswald Chambers, June 17th My Utmost for His Highest
After living on three different continents, I'm true blue eclectic. When asked where "home" is, it can only be answered "where we make it" and "heaven", which will be our final home. My heart is in many states and countries and we tend to live nowhere near extended family (not necessarliy by choice--we love you, family!).
3 comments:
Love the wheel of pictures! I just do NOT know how ya'll (you young mothers) do it!
Your girls are just precious and I do love looking at your blog and all your comments and pictures.
Way to go Jaci with your writing!
Love,
Betty
ALSO LOVE THE WHEEL OF PICTUERS. I am steeling it! So fun to watch your family grow. We check your sight often!!
Love,
Laura Hardy Howerton
sxyzcbvbYou look like you are on the Ferris Wheel, Emilyn...Mimi will take you on one, one day, because I don't think your Mommy shares me love for them!~
Post a Comment