

Yesterday, the three girls were happily playing in the next room...suddenly Lainey started crying a pained cry. "Emilyn bit me!" she cried holding her arm. Little Miss Emilyn looked oblivious to the situation, and continued about her play business smiling happily all the way.

Lainey's arm did sport 4 little teeth marks to show proof of the damage. This was Emilyn's first recorded occasion to do such a thing. What we don't know is if Lainey was being rough and so Emilyn bit...or if Emilyn is just teething and Lainey's arm was the closest victim.
Poor Lainey. She was the biter of the family just months ago. Time to pass down the baton...though I hope the occasion is a rarity.
I don't think Jaci ever bit any of us! Hmmmm...does that mean that it's "nature" and not "nurture" in this family? I think I was a biter...I'll have to ask Steve's Mum if he was as well. I'm sure if I ask him he'll deny it and blame me. =)
Photos to be posted soon...
2 comments:
And the fun begins! Those were some good punctures. Haleigh was somewhat of a biter, and boy did that hurt. We were lucky and Jack never bit. Which is odd!
Yes, you were a biter...poor Erik! Your father and I finally did what the books said NOT to do....bit you back! Don't remember you ever doing that again...so, don't believe EVERYTHING you read. (And, I am NOT advising everyone on how to handle biters...just sharing Cherilyn's story, "for the record"!)
Post a Comment