Friday, September 07, 2007

Phone play by Jaci...

Here is a Jaci story for the blog, per her father's request...

Jaci and her sissies were playing together this afternoon when Jaci picked up her toy phone and looked engrossed in conversation. "Who are you talking to?" I asked.
"I'm talking to my husband."
"Oh, and what's your husband's name?"
"We call him Stephen, but his name is really Erik."
She then decided that his first name was Erik and middle name Stephen.

For those who don't know, my brother's name is Erik and of course my husband's birthname is Stephen.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Well, it appears that Daddy, and Uncle Erik are 2 of her favorite people right now...how funny to hear our children play, and how wonderful to hear "positive" play!It doesn't surprise me that my grandchildren imitate their parents by "phone play". I am grateful that my children honor me by phoning me so often. Thanks, Cherilyn and Erik!

Unknown said...

Alexia says she is going to marry Caleb. I think it's funny the way they think!