Betty says.......... Oh! Cherilyn, you DO have a beautiful Mommy....INSIDE AND OUT! I know you had a wonderful visit and sorry it had to end so quickly. But, I'm glad she's back!!
Love the pictures in the tunnel and how cute is the "licky" and "dusty" and "bless-yous".....what memories you are making with all this blogging! I DO love seeing pictures of your girls and you and Steve (and whoever else happens to be around) and reading all about your days!
There is always at least one more fact which we know nothing about, in every person's situation. --Oswald Chambers, June 17th My Utmost for His Highest
After living on three different continents, I'm true blue eclectic. When asked where "home" is, it can only be answered "where we make it" and "heaven", which will be our final home. My heart is in many states and countries and we tend to live nowhere near extended family (not necessarliy by choice--we love you, family!).
2 comments:
Betty says..........
Oh! Cherilyn, you DO have a beautiful Mommy....INSIDE AND OUT! I know you had a wonderful visit and sorry it had to end so quickly. But, I'm glad she's back!!
Love the pictures in the tunnel and how cute is the "licky" and "dusty" and "bless-yous".....what memories you are making with all this blogging! I DO love seeing pictures of your girls and you and Steve (and whoever else happens to be around) and reading all about your days!
Love,
Betty
Oops...make that a "licker!"
Betty
Post a Comment