
Well, here is Lainey's face when she first saw the new nightlight tonight. At first she thought the picture on the nightlight was of herself and Jaci. When she learned it was Jack and Jill she still kept that big smile. I asked her if this nightlight looks like the Jack and Jill one she was thinking of last week, and she replied, "Yes!" =) Isn't she so sweet to comply...

Being our little engineer, she was also quite proud of herself when she figured out how to turn on "her" new nightlight.

I think Jaci will enjoy this one as well because it seems to give off more light than there other one. She'll be able to read better that way.
3 comments:
I love how she said yes. Such a cute nightlight and I love the funny stories of the girls.
That smile is priceless! Cute little "I did it" smirk, too! Aren't they fun?????
Better watch that sneaking into your room, though....could be dangerous!
Glad Jaci will have more light to read by.....protect those eyes, you know.
Oh, by the way the anonymous posting is from Betty! I forgot to enter....Betty says.....
Post a Comment