Thursday, November 01, 2007

This is my birthday present!

I was too sick yesterday to open up my birthday present.
Soooo...I just opened it when Steve got home from work.
It's a laptop computer. I'm so thankful! I'm sitting on the couch typing on it!
Our old computer has been acting up too much. This will also be perfect to have downstairs (or wherever it's needed!) when we're doing schoolwork.

I was surprised!!! Pleasantly so, of course!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Betty says....

WOW! What a GREAT gift! Way to go, Steve...AND, Happy Belated Birthday, Cherilyn...sorry you were feeling "under the weather" on your special day, but glad you had Steve there to help you. What a guy!! Those "Steves" are SOMETHING ELSE!!

Looking forward to your visit in December!

Happy Birthday hugs to you!

Love,
Betty

Lisa Marz said...

Cherilyn,
Happy Birthday! That is a pretty awesome gift! Now you can blog while watching the girls! Still waiting to have you come over and play!
Lisa

Mimi said...

So glad there will be more opportunity for you to keep us updated! Steve, "ya done good" again!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Since your cards will be late, how about a BIRTHDAY WEEK this year? Love, YOUR Mommy

Chris Sapp said...

Hop you are all feeling better! What a great present!

Unknown said...

Nice present! I am sure you will enoy it!