Emilyn is 20 months old now. She loves, loves, loves to put on her sissies' shoes and anyone else's she can find. We don't normally find her trying her own on. However, today she managed to get her own shoes on for the 1st time. Did I get a picture of it? No. But at least I've recorded her success.
Steve sat Emilyn up between the girls at the counter for dinner tonight. She still usually uses her highchair, so this was a treat for all the sissies. However, the big sissies paid her more attention than she wanted at times. They were in her face A LOT.She did let Lainey near at one point, however. She kept looking at Lainey for a kiss. They'd both pucker up and give a little peck. They did it several times. Do I have a photo of this? No. Why? Because my camera doesn't snap with a flash fast enough. Here they are puckering up...
I have to say Jaci was quite upset when she tried to do the kissy with Emilyn and her baby sister declined.
They did all pose and ask me to take their photo. Well, Emilyn didn't ask, but she leaned in with her sissies and smiled, saying "Cheese!!" Jaci said I should send this one to Mimi, so she can remember her babies. So there it is above, Mom.
3 comments:
Thanks for thinking of Mimi, Jaci...Papa Jacques and I like the picture a lot! I like the "pucker up" picture a lot, too. And, I already know that Emilyn is our "shoes girl"...now she can put them on herself...just wait until she gets to the shoe store....
I can't believe how big Emilyn is! They are all such sweet, beautiful girls!!! I remember N thinking she was so big when she got to try out the table :-)
"Aunt" Betty says.....How adorable! I LOVE all the pictures, and Jaci, I am SURE Mimi and Papa Jacques will ALWAYS remember their babies!! Reagan misses ya'll. She was telling me how sweet you are and how Emilyn let her get hugs...she liked that!
Post a Comment