Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Just a little mommy moment...

Bear with me while I record this before the vision leaves my head (not sure it ever can though). I LOVE it when I peek into Emilyn's room at night and she opens her eyes, lifts her head, gives me that adorable dimpley smile and lays her head down again.
It's like she is saying every time,
"Yes, I was expecting you. Yes, I'm ok. Go to bed!"

4 comments:

Marla said...

I LOVE those moments too! Makes it worth every moment we waited and prayed for these miracles doesn't it!

Anonymous said...

Too sweet! You're correct....you will NEVER forget these moments!

Much love,
Betty

Mimi said...

Seeing her in that "position" brings back memories of YOU at that age....Mommies NEVER forget!

Unknown said...

Aaaugh! And I thought that was Lainey - I just saw them! I love the peaceful look on their faces.