I put the oven on this morning in hopes of warming up the house a bit as our heater appears to be breaking. Please pray for us! It's 14 degrees and at least 3 out of 5 family members have colds. (yes, Chrissy I'm remembering to pray for the babies in China, too. See her blog for details). Anyhow, I cracked open the oven to let out some warm air and Jaci suggested,
"Mommy, you should put some banana yogurt on there..."
"Banana yogurt?"
"yeah!"
"Right in the oven? What for?"
"To make the smell taste better!"
Think it's time to clean the oven??
The other part that made me snicker was that I have no idea when Jaci has ever had banana yogurt. If she has, it's been a long time. She had vanilla yogurt at breakfast though, and Emilyn was eating a banana when Jaci gave me her idea...maybe that's how it came about? I just thought it was funny she chose "banana yogurt" to make the oven smell better as opposed to cookies or something we normally put in the oven that she likes.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jaci, you are ALWAYS thinking!!! I think that would smell really good!
Make a banana cream pie!! That would smell better than oven cleaner!
Cute!
Post a Comment