Here is a real photo from 11 weeks...
The girls are excited about the prospect of a new baby. Jaci talks about it the most (not surprisingly). There are a few things she has decided on: If it is a boy, he should be named Jack, a girl should be called Anna. She also talks about how she's going to help take care of baby and love her and play with her...
Yesterday Jaci referred to the baby as "her". I had to remind her that we don't know yet, it could be a girl or a boy. She then said, "I hope we could have a brother. But I pray to the Lord it's a really nice boy."
I had to laugh at that. She and her sister have been learning how to deal with the different behavior of the boys they know. The way they push each other and act up physically (the ones we have been around) make the girls nervous to be around them. So that's why she's praying for a "nice" boy.
1 comment:
Ah shucks! I'm really sad that wasn't really your ultrasound pic! Can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl!
Post a Comment