Monday, June 02, 2008

Jaci loves being a sissy and having sissies, too



Jaci just loves being a sissy and having them too...

Her best friend and playmate seems to be Lainey.
But she also adores her "baby" Emilyn.

For example, when Emilyn was sick a few weeks ago, Jaci said, "I'm sorry she's sick, but I just love to stare at her cute little face."

She also made up a song that she sang to Emilyn one morning at the breakfast table. I wrote down some of the lyrics. Here they are as I recorded them:

"You're a cute little baby and I love you.
I love you from in my heart.
You're the cutest little baby.
I love you. I love you.
You are the cutest little baby. I walk with you.
You're the cutest little baby. One I love the best.
I love you, I love you.
You are so sweet, cuz you are.
I love you, you are cute. I love the cutest one...
You are cute. I love you...and you love me."

Sometimes Jaci asks Emilyn, "Can I snuggle with you?" Emilyn will often comply.
Here is Jaci trying to teach Emilyn how to read. Emilyn parroted every word...
The other day Jaci sat right next to (ok nearly ON) Lainey on the couch and excitedly acknowledged, "We're sissies, aren't we!" and both had big smiles and giggles seemingly basking in the goodness of the blessing of sissies.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

oh yeah!! an update!! thanks for the pics... the girls are so adorable and getting so big!

Unknown said...

Too cute. It doesn't look like they ever fight - so if they do, you have to post a picture of that as proof!!
Get them all together and cast votes on my blog - they can each have a vote.

Anonymous said...

"Aunt Betty" says....how adorable! I love the little song Jaci made up. You are so blessed to have three (soon to be four) precious little girls!! I can't believe how big Emilyn looks in the pictures!

Mimi said...

Glad for the updates...nice to see the "Happy girlies"! Give them lots of kisses from MIMI...I miss them!