It's gone by that fast!!
Here is a little update on some things she can do now:
1. suck her thumb
2. grab onto the rings on her swing as well as anything else that falls into her grasp.
3. Go 5.5-8 hours between feeds in the night.
4. Calm down when a big sissy talks to her and pats her.
5. Smile! (and make us smile)
6. Roll onto her side from her back.
7. Use her voice to say things like "goo" and "ha" (actually sounds like "hi" with a Southern accent).
FIRST DOLL--Here is a photo of Krisanna with a little doll I just had to pick up for her when I saw it at Wal-mart, as they seem to share the same hair-do!! What do you think?
8 comments:
Aunt Betty says...Oh my goodness! Time DOES fly...she is sooooooo adorable...takes after her big sissies! Can't wait to meet her in person. Just love all the pictures!
You do such a great job of documenting! She is so sweet! I love her hair. You will treasure theses pictures and your thoughts forever.
Yes, that doll does look like her! That blanket looks so soft and silky - I'd love to cuddle up in it!
Yes! Same hairdo! I think she is precious and looks much like Steve in some of these pictures.
Miss you and love you!
p
She is a cutie pie. Can't wait to meet my newest niece
--Uncle Erik
Hey- what sweet, sweet pictures, I love the stick up hair :-).
How sweet! I just love the picture of her with her little doll :) What and angel!
Wow! She seems quite advanced for only being 2 months old =)!!
Post a Comment