Mimi gets first dibs when you come to Orlando for Christmas....THEN Meghann and Aunt Betty can have their turn!!! Glad she is learning the self comforting measures....for now....
There is always at least one more fact which we know nothing about, in every person's situation. --Oswald Chambers, June 17th My Utmost for His Highest
After living on three different continents, I'm true blue eclectic. When asked where "home" is, it can only be answered "where we make it" and "heaven", which will be our final home. My heart is in many states and countries and we tend to live nowhere near extended family (not necessarliy by choice--we love you, family!).
5 comments:
How adorable!!! I just love when they find their thumbs. I can't wait to see her in person! ;)
It's adorable isn't it! Mine found hers about this age, and now four years later we are still working on quiting! LOL!
Aunt Betty says.....awwww! I'm with Meghann....can't wait to see her in peson ....AND hold her!!!
Mimi gets first dibs when you come to Orlando for Christmas....THEN Meghann and Aunt Betty can have their turn!!! Glad she is learning the self comforting measures....for now....
P.S. I like the new wallpaper, and the "title by Steve"...
Post a Comment