Friday, August 14, 2009

My baby is 1 year old~~!!










I have not blogged in a very long time. It's been at least a few months. I get so busy living life, enjoying the kids, trying to keep home and stay healthy. Enjoying friends and family (when we get the honor of seeing them). So I wonder if anyone stops by anymore and if there will be any comments. That will be interesting to see.
I would like to keep up better here, as it's my only real scrapbook. But I do have MANY photos for memories, which I am so thankful for... And I'm busy (in a positive way) making many more memeories that will stay recorded in my heart-even if they never make it here.
BUT here I am today, blogging about my sweet baby girl Krisanna Grace.
August 12th, she turned the big '1'. Her sisters were very excited for her. They helped me make this butterfly cake for her. Of course we all enjoyed licking beaters and bowls of cake and frosting.
Here is Krisanna, digging into her first birthday cake. As you can see, she loves it!


The ice cream, not so much!

Krisanna has recently been putting up pointer finger. So we have practiced saying 'How old are you" and she puts up the "1" like she's a pro.

7 comments:

Melodie said...

You look so beautiful, Cherilyn! I can't believe she is one!!!

Jennie said...

FINALLY!!! i check your blog everyday and finally a new post! ;) that's alright... i understand busy-ness! glad to see pics of the girls and of birthday girl especially... she's gettin' so big! kiss my girls for me.
auntie jennie

Mimi said...

MY sweet ONE YEAR OLD grandbaby!! Sure wish I was there to kiss those cheeks! Thanks for the updates, busy Mommy!

Adrienne said...

Glad to see that you have updated.... Of course we are still reading...... keep telling us what is happening in your exciting part of the world!!!!

Happy birthday to your sweet little baby Krisanna....
Elena is getting excited about turning 7 on Saturday and last weekend we celebrated her being home 6 yrs.... check out the photos on my blog!!!

How time is passing so quickly... I just want to keep her little forever....

Love to you all
Adrienne

Anonymous said...

Betty says......oh I check ALL the time! Love all the pictures....the girls are getting so big....give them kisses and hugs from Aunt Betty, please!!

Anonymous said...

By the way, Cherilyn, I LOVE the cake! Way to go....Betty

Lisa Marz said...

I still check as well - tho maybe not as often as I used to... :) Life does have a way of happening when you least expect it!