Yes, Daddy is a favorite of hers, of course!I can't believe how much time has lapsed since the last blog entry. Not sure how much I'll get done now, either...I've been too busy living this wonderful life!
Though, I had to log in and post some 6 month old photos of Emilyn before she turns 7 months in a few weeks and I turn 32 tomorrow!! Yikes!!! Time is ticking away...
Emilyn doesn't mind eating, usually...Pears and bananas are her favorites. Though she's not too sure what she thinks about peas (as pictured). Pea gotee
Favorite Toys...Seahorse rattle, caterpillar rattle...and Jaci swears Emi loves "lamby" as shown in Jaci's doll line-up below. Also loves to look at the Fisher-Price Sea Aquarium in her crib



Latest TricksThough it hasn't happened much since, October 20th found Emilyn resting in this propped up position. See also how she loves to touch her toes--and get him in her mouth whenever possible.


Emilyn raps and plays footsie with Lainey 
Well, it's almost "tomorrow." More Emi favorites tomorrow (I hope!). Thanks for stopping by!
1 comment:
Your girls all have a "foot" thing, don't they? I love it! And what a perfect ending to your blog...is that a real t-shirt saying, or did you "paste"it on with the computer? How cute! I wanna play footsie with them!!!
Post a Comment