


Once again Halloween came, and so did another birthday! I'm 32. I remember when that was "old". I remember my parents being in their 30s and I thought they were ancient. My dad asked me the other day how it feels to be 32. Well, I can't say I "like" being that number specifically, but I do thank God for where I am in my life and all He's allowed me to do and accomplish. I especially count a blessing each day of this fragile life that I get to enjoy my husband and 3 little blessings. There is truly nothing else I'd rather be doing right now and I thank God for this present privilege. I know that things do not always stay the same, and life is definitely not perfect, but I'm at a place where I'm content (in a good, but not too comfort-zone way). I have many imperfections, and there are many areas God is patiently (and ever so graciously) showing me I need to change... Thank you to all my family and friends for being patient and loving and forgiving with me as well. I love you all.
Enough deep stuff about me. Let's get to the real reason this blog exists...the 3 little sissies...
As you can see, they dressed up as angels on my birthday and took me out to dinner as well. Daddy Steve bought me pink roses which are still filling our kitchen with fragrant air. The girls helped me pass out candy to neighbors that stopped for a "treat". However, Lainey was very frightened of the scary masks. She stood frozen and shaking and had to be held in a hug by daddy, Jaci or mommy until bedtime. See photo of a nervous Lainey in Daddy's arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment