Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy Belated Mother's Day...


Other than my first ever got-to-celebrate Mother's Day as a mom...this was my next most special Mom's Day.
This was the first year that one of my children wrote in her own handwriting a Mother's Day Card to me! There was something about reading her carefully written words that touched my heart like only a mom's can be touched.

This was of course done by my nearly 4.5 year old, Jaci, on behalf of her little sissies as well.I thank the Lord for each of my special little miracle children. I'm so blessed to get to be their mommy!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Wow! Jaci - I am sooo impressed!! What beautiful writing...

Cherilyn - how precious! Elena is doing very impressive E's, L's, O's and A's (for Alex, she tells me) but is such an active little madam that she does not stay long enough in one place to do something like this but when she does I will be keeping it too :)

Adrienne

Mimi said...

How VERY special! Mimi is so proud of you, Jaci! You have a very special Mommy!