Whoa! It's going to be here before you know it =)! I can't wait to see what your next little cutie pie looks like! Oh, and do you have a name yet?? I'm praying for you as you get ready for her arrival and Jordyn can't wait to "play" with her! =)
I am so excited I can hardly stand it...another little beauty! I hope you are feeling well and getting ready for the next chapter in your mommy-journey!
isn't it a scarry thought that in 2 months we'll both have another child to look after!?! i mean PTL that He's entrusted us with these children, but WHAT WAS HE THINKING????
There is always at least one more fact which we know nothing about, in every person's situation. --Oswald Chambers, June 17th My Utmost for His Highest
After living on three different continents, I'm true blue eclectic. When asked where "home" is, it can only be answered "where we make it" and "heaven", which will be our final home. My heart is in many states and countries and we tend to live nowhere near extended family (not necessarliy by choice--we love you, family!).
6 comments:
Whoa! It's going to be here before you know it =)! I can't wait to see what your next little cutie pie looks like! Oh, and do you have a name yet?? I'm praying for you as you get ready for her arrival and Jordyn can't wait to "play" with her! =)
Now we can start counting the weeks, instead of months....YAYYY!!
I am so excited I can hardly stand it...another little beauty! I hope you are feeling well and getting ready for the next chapter in your mommy-journey!
Love you,
Patti
Oh, it's your fourth - your old hat! haha!
Aunt Betty says....Yippee!!! The count-down is HERE!!! Can't wait to meet her......AND find out her name...."Curly Jo" just doesn't do it!
Looking forward to seeing ALL of you SOON!!
isn't it a scarry thought that in 2 months we'll both have another child to look after!?! i mean PTL that He's entrusted us with these children, but WHAT WAS HE THINKING????
Post a Comment