Lainey was asking this morning what an engineer is...
I told her they know how to work on certain things...(trying to simplify)
for example that her daddy is a mechanical engineer and knows how to work on things like cars and trucks and tractors and the machines at his work.
I told her there are even computer engineers that know how to work on computers.
She said, "Mommy! You're one of those!"
That made me laugh of course. She sees me "working" the keys quite often I guess. So I guess I've earned the computer engineer hat from her to add to my many "jobs".
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is very funny!!! How are you doing??? I think about you often and keep waiting to hear that little girl #4 is here!!
Aunt Betty says....Too cute! She's quite perceptive. Give the girls (and your Mom) hugs from me.
Post a Comment