Friday, February 13, 2009
Crackers and sleep
Well, she may not be keen on baby cereal, but when I handed her this saltine cracker, she gnawed away this evening. Don't worry I bought some all-natural, all-rice, gluten free crackers tonight for her future snacks. Some of you were worried, but then I realize others were feeding your baby things like ice cream by this age.
Tonight while I was buying those baby crackers, Steve snapped a few shots of a not-gonna-wait-for-mama-for-bed pose. This is the first time we've caught her asleep sitting up. She just couldn't wait 'til I got home to put her to bed.


Here I am snuggling with our sweet girl before putting her to bed tonight. I missed her just being gone a few hours grocery shopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like the Mama pose....I can hear you thinking "my baby is getting way too big, she's not going to be a baby much longer!" Sweet, sweet baby Krisanna~!
Aunt Betty says....great pictures, Cherilyn....love the ones of Krisanna asleep sitting up...and of course, all the others, too. Am glad she's getting some "real" food but even happier that she's sleeping so well for ya'll.....Isn't it amazing what a good night's sleep can do for you?????
Love to all and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
Love the updates and pictures! I sure hope we get to visit soon!!! =)
A beautiful baby girl she is! It's so much fun to keep up with all of you by "blog".
love,
Aunt Marlene
Post a Comment