In other news...Krisanna has been cracking me up the past few days. When I'm over in the kitchen and she can't see me, but she can hear me, I find her stretching her little body as far as she can to get a look at me. Here she is with her little head peeking around the corner of the couch. I, of course, find it absolutely adorable when she does it.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Goat's milk and my little peeker...
Well, in Science we studied all about the goat this past week. We rounded up our week with a little goat's milk at breakfast this morning. The girls were eager to try it, and I made them all taste at the same time. I didn't want one's negative influence to keep another sister from trying it. Well, "gourmet taste" or not (see the can's marketing), my girls' faces pretty much show how they feel about this product. They wouldn't be very good spokesgirls for this one!



In other news...Krisanna has been cracking me up the past few days. When I'm over in the kitchen and she can't see me, but she can hear me, I find her stretching her little body as far as she can to get a look at me. Here she is with her little head peeking around the corner of the couch. I, of course, find it absolutely adorable when she does it.

In other news...Krisanna has been cracking me up the past few days. When I'm over in the kitchen and she can't see me, but she can hear me, I find her stretching her little body as far as she can to get a look at me. Here she is with her little head peeking around the corner of the couch. I, of course, find it absolutely adorable when she does it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aunt Betty says....I would probably have the same reaction to the Goat's Milk....I don't even like regular milk!!
Love the pictures....so cute how they look for you. Huh?
Hugs to all!
Give the goat's milk back to the baby goats, huh?
Krisanna looks like she sits up very well by herself now, huh? And can lean forward that far to look for you?
Post a Comment