"I wish we had a pet" Jaci shared for the umpteenth time.
So I said what I often do, "Well keep on wishing, because we're not getting one." (I didn't tell her to do something powerful like pray about it! Then we might change our minds).
So I was then notified that Jaci would have a dog when she grows up for her kids. And she has also decided that her husband is going to have to walk the dog out in the rain with his rain jacket on and an umbrella over his head.
Hey, at least she has a plan.
Lainey thinks she'd like to have a cat when she's older.
In other conversation...
Jaci was getting hit and slobbered in the face by her baby sister yesterday. Jaci put her face right where Krisanna could get her good. I told Jaci she must enjoy getting hit and wet. She said, "No, but she's so cute it's ok."
Jaci also smitten still by her baby sister seems to think this baby came just for her. "Mom. I just love holding my baby sissy. You knew that Emilyn was getting too big for me to hold on my lap, so then you had Krisanna.
My own wish is that I could take the time to record all day long all of the cute and insightful things my children say that make me smile. God has blessed us so with each little baby. None too big for mama to hold on her lap!
"
Emilyn playing dress-up and 'feeding' her baby.
Krisanna surviving another round of 'live baby doll' dress up by the sissies.
4 comments:
So...what will happen when KRISANNA gets too big for Jaci's lap?
Well, hopefully your son's Chinese little girl will be here by then and she can visit with her for a hold. =)
that is so funny that she was "feeding" the baby, because jacob was holding his bear the other day like a baby and he looked at it and said "oh baby, you hungie? my feed you." then he proceeded to lift up his shirt and "feed" his baby. ;) oh the joys of little boys! p.s.- his dad just about had a heart attack ;)
Aunt Betty says...Well, Cherilyn, hope your plan works.....They are sooooooooooo adorable....You do a great job with all their pictures! Hope you're having fun at the beach.
Post a Comment